An important public debate is coming to your area very soon.
LNP Member for Longman Wyatt Roy has been invited to debate the General Secretary of the Electrical Trades Unions about the ChAFTA and the importance of protecting local jobs.
The LNP Federal Government have attacked working families by:
• Signing a trade agreement with China that is bad for local jobs and bad for workplace safety;
• Made it easier for the rich to avoid paying tax;
• Given labour hire companies free rein to undercut workers’ conditions and wages;
• Created a visa system that allows 7-Eleven and other companies to exploit foreign workers;
• Seen casualisation of the workforce reach its highest level ever;
• Seen youth unemployment exceed 20% in many regional areas;
• Increased unemployment to its highest level since 2002;
• Tried to re-introduce the Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC) that can send workers to gaol just for standing up for their workmates’ safety;
And much, much more.
Caboolture, QLD 4510
Google map and directions