United Voice is one of Australia’s most innovative unions. But we are always looking to be better.
Our Queensland Branch is looking for an Administration officer to support a number of busy industry teams with general administration work and our industrial officers with their work in legal jurisdictions.
Every day our staff work alongside a membership of teacher aides, cleaners, early childhood educators, ambulance officers, security guards, health professionals and 100s of other industries and professions.
To be successful in your application, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines under pressure and to prioritize tasks in this environment.
- Ability to work in a close team but also autonomously.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a busy legal or union based administrative role.
- Commitment to trade union and labor movement principles.
- Excellent skill set and current experience in Microsoft office suite.
- Experience creating and working with complex documents.
- File management.
- Have experience within or dealing with a Union.
- Successfully completed relevant studies.
- Experience in employment and industrial relations law.
Salary of $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 depending on demonstrated experience.
Please email your application including cover letter, resume and your response to the above criteria to the Branch Secretary Gary Bullock c/- firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4th September, 2015.
Only applicants that can demonstrate and satisfy the above requirements will be contacted to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process.