Professionals Australia is a trade union for Engineers, Scientists, Managers, Architects, Pharmacists and other professions.
We are growing our membership and strength by working with members while they study at universities and, after graduation, in their workplaces, industries and professions.
The Professional Development Coordinator is a newly created role focused on increasing the association's membership through the coordination and delivery of a guest lecture program at Queensland universities. The guest lecture program is the primary means by which students become members of the association and benefit from its services. The PDC will also assist with the delivery of professional development services to working members in the early years of their career.
The successful applicant will need:
• Excellent communication and member relationship skills,
• Sound organisational and time management skills,
• Strong attention to detail in all aspects of work,
• Demonstrated high level public speaking ability.
• The ability to quality absorb and repackage large volumes of information.
• Enthusiasm for building union membership among young employees, and
• Current driver’s licence (preferred but not essential).
Previous relevant experience would be welcomed.
This is a great opportunity for a confident and energetic person to commence a career making a difference in the lives of working people. Formal training and development will be provided.
Applications and requests for the Position Description should be addressed to Paul Grainger, National Manager, Students and Young Professionals Programs via email at email@example.com
Applications must address the selection criteria above and provide details of the applicant’s relevant qualifications and experience. Applications close on Monday 23 November 2015.